Thursday, September 25, 2008

Toronto & Winnipeg-warm & welcoming.

Wow after a rough start in Toronto the rest of the evening was great! People were amazing and so supportive. Off to Winnipeg it was, touched down and felt the warmth of the photography community immediately. With a core group of photographers taking Davide Greene and myself out for dinner and drinks both nights all I can say is thank you so much! You have no idea what a great time we have had. Hundreds of emails, facebook messages and phone calls in support of the tour. We landed in Calgary a few hours ago and I finally got to talk to my family! By far the best part of my week! Now it's off to bed as we have a big day ahead of us. I'll leave you with some powerful words to think about.

"Opinions mean nothing if the truth isn't a popularity contest."

The images below are all from our Winnipeg trip. Davide getting money from a late arrival, two participants which were great at modeling for us, a happy couple who introduced themselves to me (had a great chat with them) as well as our view from the hotel....thanks Winnipeg!