Monday, April 30, 2007

BRIDE GUIDE OTTAWA

The other day I met with the owners of a new company called Bride Guide Ottawa. These guys have got it going on! They are producing a new bridal guide handbook for everyone who is thinking of or is getting married. This book is great it has everything that you need to know and how to go about getting it. The meeting didn't start off like most business meetings that I attend..."why I should pay them...bla bla bla" these guys started off with "how can we work together to provide the best for our clients? I think that is such a great approach! Over breakfast we were able to agree that working together was something that non of us could afford not to do. They had this great Idea to have a great give a way, a whole wedding, using nothing but the best in the business. How huge is that? Like I said before, these guys have got it going on! The launch of there handbook is going to be this September at the Ottawa Bridal Show. I'm going to be the photographer they use for the give a way, for me that means giving a way a free wedding but in return I get to be a part of all the advertising that they do for this big event...sounds good to me! On top of that It's the start of a partnership I'm sure will last a long time. I like working with professionals like these three. There website will be up and running soon so check it out www.brideguideottawa.com or if your in the business give them a call to inquire about this great book. Scott Endicott - 613-291-8003.