Friday, April 20, 2007

My Website Is Now Up!

About a year and a half ago I was asked by a friend if i wouldn't mind taking one of his friends on some ride-a-longs....I said "sure". Who would have thought that a year later when I was looking to get a new website up and running for my photography company that I'd be asking my new ride-a-long for help...well he actual offered his services. Over the course of many slow shifts and great talks I made a friend. As time went on I designed my site on photoshop cs2 and then asked about a million questions about what he thought of it. Fast forward to tonight and I had this funny feeling to check my domain, sure enough my site was live. It was only two nights ago that I'd given him the disk with all the information on it...man he works fast! Anyways I just wanted to us this space to say thank you to Simon for all his hard work on this very special project of mine. I truly can't thank him enough for all the time, ideas and now friendship he has given to me. Thanks again so much Simon for everything! Heather & I can't thank you enough.

I'd love for everyone to visit my new site and give me some feed back on what they think of it.

www.michaelandersonphotography.ca

Cheers;

Mike